Minimizing risks of the flu and cross contamination is key to maintaining a healthy and productive work environment. With many people working in close proximity to each other in an office, professional office cleaning is the best solution to preventing the spread of germs.
Cross contamination of hot spots
It is critical to disinfect the “hot spots” or high germ zones when it comes to preventing sickness in the office. Common office hot spots include:
High touch areas
- Conference rooms
- Door knobs
- Light switches
- Copy machines and printers
- Hand rails
Personal and front desks
- Computer mice
Break rooms and kitchens
- Counter tops
- Refrigerator handles
- Coffee pots
Professional office cleaning in Eugene
Executive Cleaning can service all areas of the office and uses cleaning practices that properly disinfect for the highest cleaning results.
- We use cleaning products that properly kill germs but are gentle on people and office equipment
- We meticulously target all hot spots, especially doorknobs, light switches, desks, phones, kitchens counters and bathrooms.
- Sensitive business documents remain secure and undisturbed
- During medical (terminal) cleaning, we follow proper disinfecting procedures and ensure that HIPAA is observed.
We provide professional office cleaning in Eugene-Springfield, Albany and Salem, Oregon. Contact us to learn more about our services today.